Get to Know a Kaufman
1. Full Name: Stacie Linn Zuercher
2. Family: Husband Brian, 2 boys- Jaden 12 and Branson-9
3. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it: I don’t really have a nickname…most people refer to me as “Stace”
4. First Job: Lem’s Pizza
5. Worst Job: Screen printing Cat’s Meow houses at Little Tin Box in Wooster
6. Personal motto or credo: “Everything happens for a reason”
7. A great day is comprised of these elements: accomplishing things on my list, making a good healthy supper for my family and ending the day with everyone safe & healthy.
8. Hobbies: My boys year-round sporting events, gardening and trying new recipes
9. Favorite Sport or event to watch, live or on TV: Anything that my boys or husband play and we enjoy watching the Cavs & Indians as a family
10. Proudest Childhood Accomplishment: passing my swimming lessons because I was afraid to jump off the diving board 😊
11. What did you want to be when you grew up: I wanted to be a secretary and a stay-at-home Mom
12. It’s Karaoke night and you have to sing, what’s your go to song: It’s been a very long time since I’ve done karaoke but my song used to be “Love Shack” haha
13. What two stations or Podcasts do you listen to most in your car: 95.5, 102.5
14. What makes you laugh: My boys, my husband and my cats 😊
15. What is your favorite book to read and who is your favorite author: The Bible
16. Alaska or Hawaii, which would you rather visit for vacation and why: I would love to visit both places for various reasons—it might depend on the flight time because I don’t do well on long flights
17. Of your five senses, which is the strongest and why: My sense of smell- which can be good and bad
18. If you had a warning label, what would yours say:
19. How many pair of shoes do you own: Probably around 15-20 pair?
20. If you could share a coffee with four individuals, living or dead, who would they be: I would share coffee with both of my grandmas and an aunt who are no longer living and my Mom.
21. If you had to describe yourself using an animal, which one would it be and why:
22. What is something that scares you but you really want to try it: Parasailing
23. What is something you tried that you’ll never do again: Amusement park rides
24. On a scale of 1 – 10 how painful is the questionnaire: 7 😊
Kaufman serves Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, with real estate and auction services. Always adding a local face and local knowledge to your transaction, contact us and Get to Know a Kaufman agent or auctioneer.
© 2019 Kaufman Realty & Auctions — Site Design by Cassel | Bear