Over the next year we are going introduce you to Kaufman Team Members. To do this we’ll sprinkle in a little bio/questionnaire from our staff and agents. You’ll be able to put a face with a name, get to know more about the person you’re working with and maybe enjoy a chuckle or two.
Our first Kaufman is the youngest member of our team, our receptionist and auction cashier, Kendra Miller.
Get to Know a Kaufman
- Full Name: Kendra Michelle Miller
- Family: Parents, Jr & Sue Miller Siblings, Katelyn, Kierra, Keshawn, Koleson, Fiancé Loyal Miller
- Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it: Everyone calls me Ken (short for Kendra). My dad calls me Kenny Boy because before my brothers where in the picture I was the son he didn’t have. Yay!!
- First Job: I was a “secretary” for my dad’s trucking business. By that I mean do whatever he told me to do which consisted of bringing him coffee, taking the mail, and occasionally adding numbers together for him.
- Worst Job: One summer I had to help my cousins at a finish shop staining legs on coffee tables.
- Personal motto or credo: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
- A great day is comprised of these elements: Good friends, good food, and good conversation
- Hobbies: I love to read romance & mystery books. I enjoy playing and watching almost every sport. While I was working as a waitress as I was taught how to make lattes and iced coffees. For Christmas I got an espresso machine and I love to experiment with different drinks. I also love to hang out and talk about anything and everything with absolutely anyone.
- Favorite Sport or event to watch, live or on TV: Basketball because I love high intensity, fast-paced games.
- Proudest Childhood Accomplishment: Getting baptized
- What did you want to be when you grow up: I wanted to be a surgeon but that may have just stemmed from too much Grey’s Anatomy.
- If you were a super hero, what powers would you have: The power to be invisible
- It’s Karaoke night and you have to sing, what’s your go to song: Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
- What two stations or Podcasts do you listen to most in your car: My phone is usually connected to my radio.
- What makes you laugh: Absolutely anything.
- What is your favorite book to read and who is your favorite author: I read too much to have a favorite book or author
- Alaska or Hawaii, which would you rather visit for vacation and why: Hawaii because I do not like the cold.
- How many pair of shoes do you own: I am guessing more than 20, if we’re including sandals & boots.
- If you had to describe yourself using an animal, which one would it be and why: Dog. I like to be around people, doing things.
- What is something that scares you but you really want to try it: I want to go a vacation by myself because I want to know that I could take care myself in a different place.
- What is something you tried that you’ll never do again: Loyal & I went on a moonlit midnight trail ride. I got sick because my horse’s rocky gait mixed with the glow sticks and lanterns bobbing in front of me gave me motion sickness. My horse went crazy because we were in the middle of the line of about 200 horses. There were nothing but Amish men and children surrounding me.
- On a scale of 1 – 10 how painful is the questionnaire: 7
Serving Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, with real estate and auction services as well as communities throughout the country through the MarkNet Alliance.
Always adding a local face and local knowledge to your transaction, contact us and Get to Know a Kaufman.