Kaufman Team Members
This week we continue our series of interviews with agents and staff members. We hope these quick peeks into the lives of our team members will go beyond putting a face with a name. These snippets will give you an informative and sometimes humorous look at our most important asset, our people.
This week’s featured Kaufman is Lisa Miller. Lisa is our longest tenured staff member. She has been with us for over 21 years has held every administrative position in the company. Currently she is the accounting manager and triples down on her duties by being the online bidding guru and computerized clerking/cashiering wiz kid. With her knowledge and dedication she has become and indispensable backbone of company.
Get to Know a Kaufman
- Full Name: Annalisa Miller
- Family: Lots and lots.
- Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it: The General- from Anthony. Or Jill- because Jill doesn’t care. My friends call me Liss because a 2 syllable name is just entirely too much effort.
- First Job: Grocery store clerk at Miller Foods/Schlabach’s Store.
- Worst Job: I haven’t yet had a worst job but there’s still time. Figuring out and charging postage for Proxibid buyers is the worst part of my current job.
- Personal motto or credo: Live the love of Jesus every day
- A great day is comprised of these elements: It’s a tossup between a baseball game in Cleveland or a day spent in the woods on horseback. Or a day on the lake in the kayak. Or camping. Or hiking. A bonfire with friends. I’m real easy to please.
- Hobbies: Any of the above and add reading.
- Favorite Sport or event to watch, live or on TV: Baseball. Always baseball. Football is a close second- college or NFL.
- Proudest Childhood Accomplishment: Graduating 8th grade at the top of my class and getting the Outstanding Student Award.
- What did you want to be when you grew up: Author. Orphanage owner. I can’t remember- it was too long ago.
- It’s Karaoke night and you have to sing, what’s your go to song: I don’t sing, especially not when people can hear me.
- What two stations or Podcasts do you listen to most in your car: With my Sirius radio in my fancy new vehicle it’s always either the The Message or Y2Kountry
- What makes you laugh: Witty people. Sarcasm. Friends tv show.
- What is your favorite book to read and who is your favorite author: I can’t name a favorite- it’s too difficult. I enjoy almost anything if it’s well written. If forced to pick a favorite I would probably say any childhood favorites like Anne of Green Gables, Where the Red Fern Grows, My Side of the Mountain, etc. because of all the nostalgic feels.
- Alaska or Hawaii, which would you rather visit for vacation and why: Hawaii. Because sunshine and warmth obviously.
- Of your five senses, which is the strongest and why: Well we all know it’s not my hearing or my sight- and I don’t feel I’m especially skilled at tasting, touching or smelling either.
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say: Will react rudely to annoying people
- How many pair of shoes do you own: I haven’t done shoe inventory recently.
- If you could share a coffee with four individuals, living or dead, who would they be: George Clooney, George Clooney, George Clooney and probably George Clooney. I’m shallow. I like beautiful things.
- What is something that scares you but you really want to try it: Sky diving. I sit here hyperventilating just thinking about it but I will do it someday.
- What is something you tried that you’ll never do again: Some stupid swing thing Kate talked me into doing when we were in Dallas. We’d still be hanging up there if it would have been up to me to pull the rip cord.
- On a scale of 1 – 10 how painful is the questionnaire: I’m a nerd. I love these things.
Kaufman serves Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, with real estate and auction services as well as communities throughout the country through the MarkNet Alliance.
Always adding a local face and local knowledge to your transaction, contact us and Get to Know a Kaufman.