Kaufman Team Members
This week we continue our series of interviews with agents and staff members. We hope these quick peeks into the lives of our team members will go beyond putting a face with a name. These snippets will give you an informative and sometimes humorous look at our most important asset, our people. This week’s interview is easily the most energectic team member. Reading her schedule alone is tiring without trying to keep up with her.
- Full Name: Paula Jane Sulzener
- Family: husband – Steven Richard Sulzener
Children – Daughter Stefane Jean Sexton Married to Christian Sexton with 4 children
All girls: Aleah-19, Jayli-17, Kiera-14, Elise -5
Puppy: golden Retriever- Lucy
My Son – Scott James Sulzener Wife- Brianna Sulzener Daughter Eloise -4
- Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it: I had a nickname as a little girl- my mom called me Queenie” in not a nice way. It hurt my feeling because she implied it in a selfish way. Thanks for bringing it up. Lol
- First Job: Waitress at Elby’s Big Boy at age 16
- Worst Job: Never had a worst job- they all added to me in some way
- Personal motto or credo: The golden rule has served me well yet I do have affirmations that I say and also before my feet hit the floor I greet my Lord. Which leads me to #7
- A great day is comprised of these elements: “Never will I enter a new day without greeting my Lord and having a written plan of action.
” I am good at what I do. I smile, I help people, and I care for them. ” I can do all things through Christ to strengthen to me ”
” I will win today” So a great day –
1.Up at the gym no later than 5:30am
2.Back Home to read the word – currently reading the New Testament in 40 days almost done. In Revelations wow.
3.60/60- means 60 push-ups and 60 bicycles
I mark my calendar daily with X= exercised
W= Word ( read the word) V= vitamins
- Call my mom
START THE WORK DAY
- Hobbies: Travel, yoga, studying, biking, walking, singing.
- Favorite Sport or event to watch, live or on TV: not into TV- years ago when my children played .My son was a quarterback for NP, my daughter was a cheerleader, my husband was a coach and still is if football and until recently baseball.
- What did you want to be when you grew up: The flying nun- I wasn’t catholic. Lol
- It’s Karaoke night and you have to sing, what’s your go to song: ” Prone to Wander, Lord I feel it, Prone to leave the One I love”
- What two stations or Podcasts do you listen to most in your car: family talk, the message
- What makes you laugh: Everything
- What is your favorite book to read and who is your favorite author: favorite book – bible. I have to be truthful. The answer was obvious I know. Next favorite – Seeing Christ in the Tabernacle. The same kind of Difference as me, The Glass Castle
- Alaska or Hawaii, which would you rather visit for vacation and why: I am going to Hawaii in March and I went there on my honeymoon years ago – so Alaska I guess if you are hinting for a reason???
- Of your five senses, which is the strongest and why: touch- It has the potential to bring comfort, to restore, to caress, to express, to exult, to bless, to help, to work, to bring restoration, to to to must I go on.
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say: cry’s easily.
- How many pair of shoes do you own: And embarrassing amount because I keep them forever
- If you could share a coffee with four individuals, living or dead, who would they be: King Solomon to experience his wisdom, King David- to understand his great Heart.
Enoch- to verify if he has a glorified body or if he still has his earthly body(my quest- well the word says he was no more- and it also says that Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom so my money is on him who put on his Incorruptible body) lol Watchman Nee.
- If you had to describe yourself using an animal, which one would it be and why:
- What is something that scares you but you really want to try it: I really don’t like my 5 year old granddaughter’s Guinea pig. AND I don’t want to try to hold it either. And I am not too fond of the other granddaughter’s hedgehog either.
- What is something you tried that you’ll never do again: i loved skydiving but I don’t see myself doing it again.
- On a scale of 1 – 10 how painful is the questionnaire: It wasn’t painful it just took so long to fill it out that it took my mojo away from working.
Kaufman serves Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, with real estate and auction services as well as communities throughout the country through the MarkNet Alliance.
Always adding a local face and local knowledge to your transaction, contact us and Get to Know a Kaufman.