This week we continue our series of interviews with agents and staff members. We hope these quick peeks into the lives of our team members will go beyond putting a face with a name. These snippets will give you an informative and sometimes humorous look at our most important asset, our people. This week’s interview is with real estate agent Tony Mullet.
Tony’s wealth of experience comes from a career in the building industry. As the CEO of Dutchland Construction he was involved in countless commercial and residential projects. In addition he has managed the families plethora of commercial, residential, and land holdings throughout Holmes, Stark, and Tuscarawas Counties. In his spare time Tony passionately advocates and raises funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Northern Ohio Chapter as well as other causes. On a lighter note, probably not your best idea to take him on in golf, racquetball, or tennis, it won’t be pretty.
Get to Know a Kaufman
- Full Name: Tony Mullet
- Family: Married to Annelle for 27 years. My daughter Michaela Blosser and her husband Nevin live in Harrisonburg VA. She is a Nanny and my son in law is a Nurse. My son Braxton is a Junior at Capitol University.
- Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it: Not that I know of.
- First Job: First full time job after college was managing and starting the Fitness Center in Berlin. Now known as the Club.
- Worst Job: Cutting locust posts and firewood all summer while I was in College.I had poison Ivy for 3 months.
- Personal motto or credo: Be wary of someone who thinks they have it all figured out; Trust those who are seeking the truth.
- A great day is comprised of these elements: Family and Friends.
- Hobbies: I enjoy Golf, Racquetball, Tennis, Hunting, and Traveling.
- Favorite Sport or event to watch, live or on TV: March Madness
- Proudest Childhood Accomplishment: I was Hawk of the year in High School and I was on the first Varsity team to ever compete in Nationals at Bluffton University. Tennis.
- What did you want to be when you grew up: I still don’t know
- If you were a superhero, what powers would you have: The ability to time travel.
- It’s Karaoke night and you have to sing, what’s your go to song: Born to be Wild
- What two stations or Podcasts do you listen to most in your car: NPR and Classic Rock
- What makes you laugh: Banjo our Labradoodle.
- What is your favorite book to read and who is your favorite author: I enjoy fiction. The Shack was a good book. I read a lot of Dean Koontz on vacation. Stephen Covey and Jim Collins have also inspired me.
- Alaska or Hawaii, which would you rather visit for vacation and why: Alaska, because I have never been there.
- Of your five senses, which is the strongest and why: I think hearing ie listening is the most important. Listening shows you really care about someone.
- How many pair of shoes do you own: Around 25
- What is something that scares you but you really want to try it: Hang Gliding
- What is something you tried that you’ll never do again: Sweet Potatoes and Parasailing.
- On a scale of 1 – 10 how painful is the questionnaire: 8
Kaufman serves Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, with real estate and auction services as well as communities throughout the country through the MarkNet Alliance. Always adding a local face and local knowledge to your transaction, contact us and Get to Know a Kaufman agent or auctioneer.